Monday, December 21, 2015

Testifying of the Living Christ

Dear fam and friends,

Can you believe there are only 4 more days until Christmas?! Celebrating the birth, life, and perfect example of Jesus Christ is what Christmas is all about - and what missionary work is all about! I am so grateful for this opportunity to be a full-time witness of my Savior at this special time of year. I know He lives! I know that He leads His Church upon the earth today. I am so grateful for His loving concern for each person on earth and His willingness to suffer for our sins and support us in our trials, troubles, and afflictions. Words can't express the gratitude I feel for the gift of His marvelous Atonement. I know that the Book of Mormon has been given to the world to witness of Christ's Atonement and to help us know that His gospel and priesthood power are restored upon the earth. For the 12 days of Christmas we've made a special effort to give the Book of Mormon as a gift to all the families and young single adults we meet. We've seen some neat carol tracting miracles this week and have seen people's hearts be softened to accepting it!

Thanks for all the support and love! I hope this Christmas and always we can all help bring others to the Living Christ. "His way is the path to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son."

Merry Christmas! LOVE YOU!!!!!

xoxo
Sister Kelley(:

No comments:

Post a Comment