Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear fam and friends,

Oh rats we really have no time to write today! Things have been crazy busy, but good news! We found out about transfers and Sister Hansen and I will be staying together(: We are both super excited about that and happy to keep working with the YSAs here. We are actually being put into a trio so Sister Dunlap will be transferred here to be an STL with me and we'll all get to work together for the next 4 weeks until I go home. I don't know anything about trios, but it should be an adventure!

Our Thanksgiving Adventures:
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we were so well taken care of. We played football in the morning with the Neenah ward and got a few less actives and potential investigators to come! We had a turkey bowl tournament and then just tossed the football around saying things we're grateful for, it was a blast. We ate lunch at the Richards with our investigator George - we shared a message and used Alma 26:37 which I LOVE! Sister Richards made a pecan pie which was divine(: Then later we had a dinner appointment with the Graves. They took us and the Neenah Elders out to Golden Corral! I was totally stuffed by that point. At the restaruant we ran into some other members and had a fun time talking with them. Plus the Graves brought one of their son's friends (their son is currently serving a mission) with them so we got to get to know him and share a message! We then stopped in to see a less active and eat some pumpkin bars(: Then a final stop in for a lesson with the Stoehrs. We made gratitude turkeys with their little girls, sooo cute(: Anyway it was a great day - I am so grateful for the many blessings I have been given and how mindful Heavenly Father is of me! I am grateful for His divine plan, it truly is a plan for our happiness! I am grateful for the restoration, for a living prophet, and the power of the priesthood. I am grateful for the scriptures and the peace they bring - grateful I can speak to my Heavenly Father in prayer and receive personal guidance and direction. I am so grateful for such a wonderful family, for the support you are to me. I am grateful to be a missionary in Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is good(:

Well that is really all I have time for, but we had a great exchange with the Appleton sisters and are getting things ready for Cassandra's baptism this week! Hope you all have a wonderful week! Thanks for the package and letters! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

xoxo
Sister Kelley(:










No comments:

Post a Comment